8RDA3+ Errors

Discussion in 'Epox' started by Filidor, Jun 8, 2006.

  1. Filidor

    Filidor Guest

    I just got a replacment board for my last one that i thought was dea
    (ASUS A7V333) and a new CPU (which was the real prob). I keep havin
    issues when i startup my pc. When i first start it all up the LED
    guess goes through its normal checks (idk cause i have never had
    Epox board or anything like this before) ending with the FF an
    staying there. Everything then seems find and dandy until Window
    starts to load. Then 2 seconds or so in I get the BSoD. But it onl
    stays up for about half a second then the pc reboots itself and goe
    through the stages again excpet doing the usual asking how i woul
    like to start windows. I have tried Normal and Safe Mode. Same deal
    Idk if this is somehting with hardwear or what. Any help would b
    greatly appreciated as this PC has prety much my life on it. Thanks
    Fili

    PC Specs
    Processor: AMD Sempron 2800+
    Memory:Twin Sticks of 512MB Patriot Memory (Only reads 256mb, anothe
    problem yet to be resolved
    Hard Drive: 115 GB
    Video Card: GeForce 6600 256MB AGP 4x/8x
    Monitor: 19" LCD LiquidVideo Monitor
    Sound Card: Built-In
    Speakers/Headphones: Logitech Gaming Headphones and some Unknow
    Speakers
    Keyboard: MS Digital Keyboard 9
    Mouse: Logitech
    Mouse Surface: Desk
    Operating System: Windows XP

    Again any help would be greatly Apreciated
    Filidor, Jun 8, 2006