8RDA3+ LOSES CPU SETTING

Discussion in 'Epox' started by duh, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. duh

    duh Guest

    any ideas? All other bios settings stay the same, puzzled?

    1. Advertising

  2. Dave C.

    Dave C. Guest

    "duh" <> wrote in message
    > any ideas? All other bios settings stay the same, puzzled?

    Have you tried replacing the CMOS battery? The CPU settings could be the
    only settings that differ from default settings. Thus, a dead CMOS battery
    could cause this. -Dave

    1. Advertising

  3. duh

    duh Guest

    The clock still keeps time , but I'll check.