    Sandra is version 2.20), is there any other version of AGP?? Is there a
    AGP FAQ out there? thanks!

    , May 16, 2006

  2. John Smith Guest

    Hi

    Yes it does,but agp X 4 or X 8 only
    not X 1 or X 2 as that may damage motherboard and/or videocard

    (1.5v and 0.75v)

    Smiffy

    John Smith, May 16, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thanks! BTW what do you mean by X 4 or X 8 only?? Do you mean "4x" or
    "8x" only??
    I also took a look at www.wikipedia.org to get to know more about AGP
    standard, but still a bit confused.. For example,

    Would the eVGA GeForce 6600 LE 256MB DDR AGP (AGP 8x interface) works
    with my motherboard (Epox 8RGA+)? Thanks!

    John Smith wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Yes it does,but agp X 4 or X 8 only
    > not X 1 or X 2 as that may damage motherboard and/or videocard
    >
    > (1.5v and 0.75v)
    >
    > Smiffy

    , May 22, 2006
  4. John Smith Guest