9180VS livenote.exe ?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by keung7890, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. keung7890

    keung7890 Guest

    What is the purpose of the livenote come with the video driver 44.03 which
    run automatically and connected to Internet.

    Besides can I dsible it?

    Regards

    1. Advertising

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    To check Asus' site for newer versions of drivers/software. I think it also
    comes with Smart Doctor as well. It is like Symantec's LiveUpdate.

    Paul

    "keung7890" <> wrote in message
    > What is the purpose of the livenote come with the video driver 44.03 which
    > run automatically and connected to Internet.
    >
    > Besides can I dsible it?
    >
    > Regards

    1. Advertising

  3. keung7890