  1. Genius

    Genius Guest

    What is the highest overclock for radeon 9550 xt?

    Genius, May 19, 2007

  2. Genius

    Augustus Guest

    "Genius" <> wrote in message
    news:f2m7do$rui$-com.hr...
    > What is the highest overclock for radeon 9550 xt?

    If you can get around 9600XT clocks out of it that's where the max OC range
    will be. Memory is rated for 300Mhz (600 effective). The stock memory speed
    is 250/500. GPU is usually an RV360 core running at 400Mhz, and I doubt if
    you'll get much more out of it. Some have been succesful flashing it with a
    9600XT BIOS.

    Augustus, May 19, 2007