9CJS CBOX

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by AlanAshton, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. AlanAshton

    AlanAshton Guest

    Anybody know what the CBOX digital display is mean’t to do. I’m sure I
    have read somewhere that it should display CPU temp whilsy not booting
    up but mine just displays a vertical line. The only time I have seen
    this change is on boot up, when the display changes to a dot and then
    back again.

    --
    http://www.HardwareForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
    Topic URL: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/Chaintech-9CJS-CBOX-ftopict168766.html

    1. Advertising

  2. gary cooper

    gary cooper Guest

    You need to run the programme Apogee so it will give you the cpu temp on the
    display .Plus you have all the memory card slots,firewire and usb slots.The
    lights don't light up only flicker when a signal is received from the hand
    set

    1. Advertising

  3. Ginchy

    Ginchy Guest

    Something isnt right then because you should see a whole range of numbers on
    boot up which constantly change

    Each number you see represents a specific process that is being carried out
    on boot up.

    Normally when it finishes loading into windows it should display FF

    The ONLY time you will see the temp is when you download and install and RUN
    the APOGEE software.

    Did you attatch the WOL cable to the c box and mb because you MUST do this
    for the display to work.

    You also have to enable it in the bios.

    "AlanAshton" <> wrote in message
    > Anybody know what the CBOX digital display is mean't to do. I'm sure I
    > have read somewhere that it should display CPU temp whilsy not booting
    > up but mine just displays a vertical line. The only time I have seen
    > this change is on boot up, when the display changes to a dot and then
    > back again.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.HardwareForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's

    request
    > Topic URL:

    http://www.HardwareForumz.com/Chaintech-9CJS-CBOX-ftopict168766.html

    http://www.HardwareForumz.com/eform.php?p=679549

  4. AlanAshton

    AlanAshton Guest

    Re: Re: 9CJS CBOX

    Cheers Ginchy

    This is a better answer than Chaintech (Bless em). Have not checked
    the bios yet as I didn’t see this in the manual.

    Will try

    Erm...... Just in case I dont find it. Where in the bios

    --
    http://www.HardwareForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
    Topic URL: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/Chaintech-9CJS-CBOX-ftopict168766.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/eform.php?p=684946

  5. Ginchy

    Ginchy Guest

    Re: Re: 9CJS CBOX

    Its right at the bottom of one of the pages

    WOL Settings or something like that! Probablly under Power Management

    Drivers needed for win98se but none needed for xp