9CJS Version 6 Bios 0225

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Lazarus, May 10, 2004.

  1. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Dante

    Dante Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Dante

    Dante Guest

    When trying to update the bios, I got an error message saying "This
    Program's file BIOS-Lock string does not match".

    To get around this, the command needs the /nbl switch appended, like so:

    awdflash 9cjs0225.bin /nbl

    "Lazarus" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.btinternet.com/~jimmysmith/9cjs0225.bin
    >
    > Chaintech support emailed me it so here it is.
    >
    > Right click save target

  4. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    yep its a known problem too....only one bios has worked auto so far!