9VJL3 thermal sensors

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Free, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Free

    Free Guest

    The 9VJL3 is an entry-level P4 (I am using a Celeron 1.7) board. I
    don't see any bios-level temperature indicators and I can't lead MBM
    to find any, either. Can anyone tell me if the board has any thermal
    sensors? Does the Celeron report temperatures?

    Thanks.