    (unknow device it says) , any idea ?

    thanks

    vince
    vince, Jul 16, 2003

  2. vince

    JBM Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in message
    news:bf3cn3$u19$...
    > I have win xp sp1 and it recognize my usb 2 connection but not my hard

    drive
    > (unknow device it says) , any idea ?
    >
    > thanks
    >

    > vince

    Did you install the drive in the case your self?
    If so is it jumpered correctly?

    Jim Manning
    JBM, Jul 16, 2003

  3. This board has problems with external hard-disks usb2.0

    buy a PCI USB 2.0 card, with that it functions

    Sorry for my bad english
    Markus Pubantz, Jul 16, 2003
  4. vince

    rstlne Guest

    > Sorry for my bad english

    If my american born self could only Spell as good as you : )
    rstlne, Jul 16, 2003