    I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?

    Thanks for any help.

    Paul
    Paul C, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Hi Paul,

    I got mine from ebay.

    Erik

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_H=F6ck?=, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Paul C

    Michael Guest

    Try ebay. I had a hard time finding them in NA as well. I see lots of them
    on sale for 5-10US plus shipping.

    Michael, Dec 11, 2004
  4. Paul C

    tawpgk Guest

    NewEgg has them in there accessories - motherboard listing. Here is a link:
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?Submit=list&catalog=142&DEPA=0&InnerManu=1315

    Whether they ship to the UK I don't know.

    Good Luck

    --
    Tom

    tawpgk, Dec 11, 2004