    the Barton 2500+. Sisoft Sandra only rated my setup as Athlone 2400+.
    Mant Thanks.
    Dave.

    yaesu, Feb 29, 2004

  2. yaesu

    Ben Pope Guest

    yaesu wrote:
    > I have my chip set in Bios as :
    > cpu speed 1833
    > muliple 11.0x
    > cpu ext freq 166/33
    > I have 512Mb of PC2700 memory.
    >
    > Could someone with similar setup advise if these settings are correct for
    > the Barton 2500+. Sisoft Sandra only rated my setup as Athlone 2400+.
    > Mant Thanks.
    > Dave.

    Well I dunno what the 33 is in the CPU Ext Freq, but otherwise it looks
    correct.

    Did SiSoft rate it as a 2400+, or equivalent to a 2400+? In what test did
    you see this?

    What timings is your memory set to? WIth Cas3 I suspect your memory
    bandwidth could be a little lower than their test, which might explain it.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Feb 29, 2004