    I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
    01. I know there are newer versions available.

    Thanks for any information.

    Natéag, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Natéag

    Scott Guest

    Natéag wrote:
    > Has anyone succeeded in enabling LAN1 (Nvidia) on that board.
    > Installation fails.
    > LAN2 (Marvell) works well.
    >
    > I have the latest bios (Rev. 1011). My motherboard is version
    > 01. I know there are newer versions available.
    >
    > Thanks for any information.

    I have the Premium version (I bought it only for the heat pipe for the
    Northbridge). The Nvidia driver for the LAN installed fine as did the
    Marvell. Does the Asus forum cover this problem?

    Scott, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Natéag

    tawpgk Guest

    You did install the nforce driver set, right?

    --
    Tom

    tawpgk, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Natéag

    Natéag Guest

    Yes. At least I tried. There is a yellow icon on the item in device
    manager.
    In properties says that no driver was installed. And when I try to install
    the drivers, I get a message to the effect that a problem occurred,
    installation was not possible.

    fyOIe.50984$Eo.45339@fed1read04...

    Natéag, Aug 5, 2005