AB9 Pro and AHCI

Discussion in 'Abit' started by bafenator@gmail.com, Mar 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    If I try to install Windows XP on my AB9 Pro with AHCI enabled, it
    cannot find my sata hard drives - no matter which driver disk I use.
    If I install *then* enable AHCI, XP won't boot. If I leave AHCI
    disabled, my optical drive's performance sucks.

    Any tips on which driver disk to use, or which magic incantations to
    recite in order to get XP to install on this board with AHCI enabled?