abit ab9 pro - 6 beeps during windows logon

Discussion in 'Abit' started by javzxp@hotmail.com, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I've built an ab9 pro system, and all is well unless I logon to XP as
    a non-administrator. When I do this, the board gives me 6 rapid short
    beeps, but everything continues to work fine after that.

    If I log on as administrator, I don't get the beeps.

    No error beeps are given at bootup.

    Can anyone give me any clues as to why this is happening?

    Thanks.