ABIT AS8 Core Duo E6XXX support (similiar ASROCK at i865 has it)

Discussion in 'ASRock' started by tester, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. tester

    tester Guest

    tester, Sep 22, 2006

  2. tester

    peter Guest

    notice that the Asrock supports a higher FSB

    peter

    peter, Sep 22, 2006

  3. tester

    tester Guest

    Re: ABIT AS8 Core Duo E6XXX support (similiar ASROCK at i865 hasit)

    User peter said:
    > notice that the Asrock supports a higher FSB
    >
    > peter

    Notice that in AS8 You can set up FSB up to 400MHz (in 1MHz steps) so
    setting FSB to 266 should do the trick(4x266=1066).The board also
    supports fixed AGP/PCI 66/33MHz and dividers for MCH in NorthBridge. It
    should be possible to tweak this board for Core 2 Duo.
    tester, Sep 22, 2006