    experience the problems.
    Any suggestions.

    Thanks
    catfish, Dec 3, 2003

  2. catfish

    TomG Guest

    check the capacitors on the board for failure. the problem could be easily
    something else but this is just a starting place. let us know what the
    results of your check are... see the links below:
    --
    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com/Bad Caps Pic/BE6II bad caps1.jpg
    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com/Bad Caps Pic/BX133 caps.jpg

    --
    Homie and BigBadger repair boards and have many happy
    customers:

    Homie (AKA Capman), in the US, at:

    http://www.motherboardrepair.com/

    (look for posts from BigBadger if you're in the UK or try him at
    Big_Badger@btinternet***NO-SPAM***.com with the obvious
    spam protection removed...)

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    "catfish" <> wrote in message
    > My BE6 had been working great for years. Now having problems booting from
    > cold start. Will go through several steps of the Bios and stop, other

    times
    > it will go all the way and freeze. After several attemps an running

    scandisk

    TomG, Dec 3, 2003

  3. catfish

    Homie Guest

    Have a look at my web page, glad to fix it for ya!

    --
    Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

    http://motherboardrepair.com

    Homie, Dec 6, 2003