ABIT forums down again...

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Lynn, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. Lynn

    Lynn Guest

    http://forum.abit-usa.com (or http://forum.uabit.com/) is down
    again... :-(

    It says:

    ====== START QUOTE ======
    Database error
    The database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:

    * Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web
    browser.
    * Open the forum.uabit.com home page, then try to open another
    page.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

    The forum.uabit.com forum technical staff have been notified of the
    error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    ====== END QUOTE ======

    I really needed some quick help from the LGA 775 ABIT forum, I hope
    that I can get an answer here regarding whether the following items
    are compatible with the IP35 Pro motherboard:

    ORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2 Power Supply:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139004

    ASUS EN8600GT Video Card:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121076

    Thanks,
    Lynn
    Lynn, Jun 9, 2008

  2. Lynn

    Lynn Guest

    Thanks Google for its caching. The ABIT forums are still down (over 24
    hours now)... but thanks to Google's caching I was able to find
    critical piece of information regarding RAM compatibility with the
    IP35. Here it is (for posterity):

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231145

    Lynn

    Lynn, Jun 9, 2008

  3. Lynn

    Lynn Guest

    And here is a another important link to information not currently
    accessible because the ABIT forums are down:

    http://tinyurl.com/53wp7c

    Lynn

    Lynn, Jun 9, 2008