    manual but, no results.

    any Ideas??

    Brewery
    Brewery, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Brewery

    TomG Guest

    you have not told us what board you are working with but you must first
    create the raid array before you can do anything like loading the OS. how
    you create the array varies with what board you are using and what type of
    raid controller the drives are on.

    then, you would usually need to signal to XP that you need to load a raid
    driver by hitting F6 when prompted to load a SCSI or Raid driver. have your
    raid drivers available on floppy.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Brewery

    Courseyauto Guest

    Brewery" <> wrote in message
    > Trying to configure Raid 0 with 2 sata 60 gig drives.
    >
    > system sees the raid drive but when I install windows xp it only loads on
    > one of the drives. My computer sees (2) 60 gig drives, not one 120 raid
    > 0. Maybe that's correct, I don't know.
    >
    > Whatever, I have not been able to create the raid 0 configuration.
    >
    > There must be a certain sequence of events to install, I follow the manual
    > but, no results.
    >
    > any Ideas??
    >
    > Brewery

    If you are using nVidia raid on an NF3 motherboard,you have to load both the
    raid and storage drivers,if you dont you will see 2 seperate drives instead of
    just one large one. hers a forum with details about it.
    http://forum.msi.com.tw/thread.php?threadid=54484
    Courseyauto, Dec 8, 2004