Acer Aspire 1522WMLi warning beeps

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Static Cat, Jul 12, 2009.

  1. Static Cat

    Static Cat

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    I have an Acer Aspire 1522WMLi and the other day it shut down for no reason whilst using it and now whenever I try to start it I get 1 long and 2 short warning beeps, nothing is displayed on screen although fans and things sound like they are whirring away.

    Any ideas?