ACER ASPIRE 1692 WMLi : tec-info

Discussion in 'Acer' started by kRel, Sep 17, 2006.

  1. kRel

    kRel Guest

    I ask you an aid answer on a problem..
    I have a logon ADSL with router (access point) always active, from which I
    approach to Internet at the same time with the ACER and the dektop.

    On the portable one - connected wireless - with the router I have two
    customers, one administrator and a customer with privileges limits to you,
    (not on the logon)
    For the logon wireless I have tried in order to resolve the problem, it is
    that native one of XP Home, is Intel Wireless

    - If I approach as an example to Internet like administrator, therefore
    change customer, with this last customer I do not succeed to connect to me
    to Internet.
    - If me re-connect as administrator and I try to approach to Internet after
    to have try the logon with the other customer being launch Internet
    explorer, I do not succeed to approach to Internet until that I do not
    d3connecter the other customer. -

    If after to have as an example had approached to Internet like
    administrator, and therefore after to have carried out activity, I close the
    cover of the ACER sending the system in suspension, to a successive
    restoration of the activities approaching like other customer, I do not
    succeed to connect to me to Internet To find that low to right it appears
    for all the customers, the strip right-down that indicates an active logon
    and quality of marks them optimal Naturally the problem verification on
    desktop (the XP Pro) that however it is connected to the router through net
    cable, neither was not taken place with previous portable (the XP Home).
    The software in use on the portable one is the same one of that one used on
    the desktop
    There is someone that already or that it knows like resolving the breach?

    Fine. kRel

    kRel, Sep 17, 2006