acer aspire 1700

Discussion in 'Acer' started by titters100, Dec 13, 2006.

  1. titters100

    titters100 Guest

    Has anyone got a copy of the workshop/service manual for an acer 1700
    notebook?
    It would be much appreciated if they would email me a copy .

    Thanks Paul T

    1. Advertising

  2. Tom

    Tom Guest

    On 13 Dec 2006 05:32:23 -0800, "titters100"
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone got a copy of the workshop/service manual for an acer 1700
    >notebook?
    >It would be much appreciated if they would email me a copy .
    >
    >Thanks Paul

    Paul, suggest you go to google and enter "acer 1700 manual". The can
    be downloaded.

    Tom.

    1. Advertising

  3. titters100

    titters100 Guest

    Tom wrote:
    > On 13 Dec 2006 05:32:23 -0800, "titters100"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Has anyone got a copy of the workshop/service manual for an acer 1700
    > >notebook?
    > >It would be much appreciated if they would email me a copy .
    > >
    > >Thanks Paul

    > Paul, suggest you go to google and enter "acer 1700 manual". The can
    > be downloaded.
    >
    > Tom.

    Thanks but I did ask acer who will not even sell me a service manual?

    Paul T

  4. HH

    HH Guest

    It can be downloaded here: