Acer Aspire 8930 Aspire & Bluetooth / no Plug found on the Mutter-Boart (Ger/Eng)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Andreas G, Nov 19, 2011.

  1. Andreas G

    Andreas G Guest

    Quest in German and English

    Acer 8930 Aspire & Bluetooth

    Einen schönen Tag.

    Ich besitze einen Laptop Acer Aspire 8930 Laptop.

    Jetzt möchte ich das Bluetooth-Modul einbauen.

    Leider ist des Support nach regem Anfragen nicht in der Lage mir zu sagen,
    wo der Stecker des Modules

    angeschlossen werden muss. (Traurig aber Wahr) Unglaublich !!!

    In ca. 3 oder 4 cm Abstand vom Modul auf dem Mutterboard befindet sich eine
    weiße Stecker-Wanne (F-Male). Doch nach einstecken des Steckers
    (Bluetooth-Modul) funktioniert dieses nicht. Es wird von der Software nicht
    erkannt.

    Weis mir jemand Rat ???

    -----------------

    Acer 8930 Aspire & Bluetooth

    A beautiful day.

    I have a laptop Acer Aspire 8930 Laptop.

    Now I would like to insert the Bluetooth module. Unfortunately support
    (Acer) is not to be said to me in the position, where the plug of the
    Modules To be attached must. (Sadly however truely) unbelievable!!!

    In approx. 3 or 4 cm distance from the module on the mother board is a white
    plug (F-Male).

    But do not put after the plug (Bluetooth module) functions this in. It is
    not detect by the Software-Driver.

    Me does someone know advice???

    Andreas G, Nov 19, 2011

  2. In article <ja7r36$up$>,
    Andreas G <> wrote:

    >Me does someone know advice???

    Talking like people fro Star Wars movies we are...

    You need the hardware manual for your system. Match the exact
    model number with the correct manual, and be aware that someone may have
    swapped the motherboard and that;'s why ti's wrong.

    the wharf rat, Nov 19, 2011

  3. Andreas G

    Andreas G Guest

    Thanks for the link

    Unfortunately, the installation of the Bluetooth module is not described.
    (Page 66 from the manual)

    There seems to be very very difficult ....

    Thanks
    AG

    ---------------------------------

    Andreas G, Nov 20, 2011
  4. Andreas G

    Adrian C Guest

    Re: Acer Aspire 8930 Aspire & Bluetooth / no Plug found on the Mutter-Boart(Ger/Eng)

    On 19/11/2011 23:07, the wharf rat wrote:
    > In article<ja7r36$up$>,
    > Andreas G<> wrote:
    >>

    >> Me does someone know advice???
    >>

    > Talking like people fro Star Wars movies we are...

    :)

    > You need the hardware manual for your system. Match the exact
    > model number with the correct manual, and be aware that someone may have
    > swapped the motherboard and that;'s why ti's wrong.

    Manual Service be at
    http://tim.id.au/laptops/acer/aspire 8930.pdf

    --
    C Adrian