    Need one that shows how to pull it apart, or atleast how to get the keyboard
    out.

    Thanks

    Hamish, Sep 21, 2006

  2. This is generic, not specific, but keyboard removal usually starts with
    a plastic trim strip above or below the keyboard that usually snaps out
    (no tools), then the keyboard may come out with no further tools, or
    there may be 2 to 4 screws under the trim strip that will be obvious.
    Sony also has some models in which a screw from the bottom goes into the
    keyboard, but that is not a common design.

    Try E-Bay for the service manual, they are often sold on CDs that have
    dozens (sometimes hundreds) of service manuals in electronic form (PDF
    or sometimes HTML) for $10 to $20.

    Barry Watzman, Sep 21, 2006

  3. Hamish

    Mikey Guest

    Send me an email and I can send you the manual.

    Mikey, Sep 21, 2006
  4. Hamish

    Steve Pearce Guest

    On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:58:30 +1000, "Hamish"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Anyone know where to get hold of a service manual for a 3620 series Acer?
    >Need one that shows how to pull it apart, or atleast how to get the keyboard
    >out.

    If you close the lid and then look from the back you will see 3 screws
    on the hinge cover. Remove these. Open the lid and you should now be
    able to remove the this cover. Underneath there are two screws that
    hold the keyboard, remove these and the keyboard can be removed.

    After that you are on your own...

    Steve Pearce, Sep 21, 2006
  5. Hamish

    Hamish Guest