    twice for repair. most irritating

    thanks

    Julie
    julie32, Sep 8, 2006

  2. julie32

    Zack Guest

    "julie32" <> wrote in news:1157717588.209124.202640
    @d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello,
    > can anyone send me a copy of restore discs via email because this
    > machine has come with no restore facility and has been back to the shop
    > twice for repair. most irritating
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Julie

    Do you mean an aspire 5000 ???

    There are four cd's, one is a system disk, the
    other 3 are the windows xp setup disks.

    All 3 cd's & plus the system cd come to 1.93 gigabyte,
    that's xp home, god know what the xp pro is, so i
    think emailing is out of it.

    zack.

    Recycle food today, eat a beef lamb or chicken burger for dinner & tea.
    I'm dreaming of a "NON-RACIST" christmas, "well what can you put in there".
    England, A land of thugs, hoodies, chav's, scumbag kids, drunks & druggies.
    How can I miss you if you won't go away
    Zack, Sep 8, 2006