acer laptop 3050

Discussion in 'Acer' started by christineHill, May 12, 2012.

  1. I have a acer laptop 3050 and tried to us a hp power cord the lapto
    will power on but the battery want charge
    I DON,T THINK I,m getting enough power. It will come on with the powe
    cord but that,s as for as will go, once i pull out the power cord i
    will cut off. Should i get the correct power cord and charger to see i
    it will charge the battery and get more power to boot up, the screen i
    black

    _______________________________________

    [image: http://www.snshi.com/pic/cheku/xilie/datu/2009052060001593.jpg
    'buy acer laoptop battery
    (http://www.laptopkeyboardsworld.com/acer_c76) 'buy asus laopto
    battery' (http://www.laptopkeyboardsworld.com/asus_c179
    ca430097ca12050

    --
    christineHill

    1. Advertising

  2. frank

    frank Guest

    Did the battery need recharging more often.If so I would say the battery is
    shot.Does the power transformer have the same ratings ?E.G 230v....500ma ?

    1. Advertising

  3. frank

    frank Guest

    Thats okay, only too willing to help.

  4. micky

    micky Guest

    On Sat, 12 May 2012 18:21:46 +0100, christineHill
    <> wrote:

    >I have a acer laptop 3050 and tried to us a hp power cord the laptop
    >will power on but the battery want charge?
    >I DON,T THINK I,m getting enough power. It will come on with the power
    >cord but that,s as for as will go, once i pull out the power cord it
    >will cut off. Should i get the correct power cord and charger to see if
    >it will charge the battery and get more power to boot up, the screen is
    >black.
    >
    >[image: http://www.snshi.com/pic/cheku/xilie/datu/2009052060001593.jpg]
    >'buy acer laoptop battery'
    >(http://www.laptopkeyboardsworld.com/acer_c76) 'buy asus laoptop
    >battery' (http://www.laptopkeyboardsworld.com/asus_c179)
    >ca430097ca120507

    I know no one will read this, but better than guessing, better than
    imainging what might be right or wrong, you should test and find out
    for sure what is going on. You should find out what voltage the
    charger should be, and you should read the spec on the hp charger to
    see if it is as many volts as is needed, and not tooo much bigger.

    You should also verify that the HP charger is working by using a
    voltmeter to measure the output voltage. Since you can't easily
    measure the voltage when the cord is plugged into the computer, you
    have to measure it when it's not connected, and with no load, the
    voltage should be hire than what is needed.

    On the ACER D250 and many other Acers, the voltage shoudl be about
    19V.

  5. GlostHamer

    GlostHamer

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    I would say the battery is shot.Does the power transformer.