Acer timeline performance

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Roland Mösl, Aug 3, 2010.

  1. Roland Mösl

    Roland Mösl Guest

    My current Notebook is a

    Lenovo Thinkpad R61
    intel Centrino Duo 2,13 GHz

    I am just thinkint about the
    Acer timeline with 1,4 GHz

    Intel® Core™2 Duo ultra low voltage processor SU9400

    I can not find comparsions.

    How much slower would this other processor be

    best regards

    --
    Roland Mösl
    http://car.pege.org cars and traffic

    Roland Mösl, Aug 3, 2010

  2. Roland Mösl

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Roland Mösl wrote:
    > My current Notebook is a
    >
    > Lenovo Thinkpad R61
    > intel Centrino Duo 2,13 GHz
    >
    > I am just thinkint about the
    > Acer timeline with 1,4 GHz
    >
    > Intel® Core™2 Duo ultra low voltage processor SU9400
    >
    > I can not find comparsions.
    >
    > How much slower would this other processor be

    Around 33%. As they're essentially the same 'generation' of CPU 'speed' is
    pretty much directly relative. Hard drive speed and amount of RAM are likely
    as important to percieved 'speed' of a machine though.
    --
    Shaun.

    "Let food be thy medicine" Hippocrates.

    ~misfit~, Aug 9, 2010