Acer TravelMate 332T

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by the_hunter, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. the_hunter

    the_hunter Guest

    Help there are certain keys not working on my second hand AcerTravelMate
    332T, after buying the notebook off a friend, the ac adaptor, was not in
    very good condition, after all the machine was out of warranty, i
    dissasembled the ac adapator, and resoldered the kettle cord, attatchment,
    to the pack, after doing so i dissasembled the notebook, and (I am an
    experienced system Builder of both desktop & notebooks systems), after
    re-assembling the machine, i turned it back on and boom, some of the dam
    keys aint working

    so guys plz help

    if anybody can help

    please email me at: