    There are at least two hardware revisions and some kits available but
    no chips available for buying. Could they sink into oblivion or we're
    just waiting for next bug-fixed revision of the die?
    vladitx, Sep 25, 2009

  2. vladitx

    Stef Guest

    In comp.arch.embedded,
    vladitx <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > There are at least two hardware revisions and some kits available but
    > no chips available for buying. Could they sink into oblivion or we're
    > just waiting for next bug-fixed revision of the die?

    Where are you looking? Here Farnell shows 17 different ordercodes with
    ADSP-BF53x in stock, ranging from 1 piece to 110.

    --
    Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

    Iron Law of Distribution:
    Them that has, gets.
    Stef, Sep 25, 2009

  3. vladitx

    Stef Guest

    In comp.arch.embedded,
    Stef <> wrote:
    > In comp.arch.embedded,
    > vladitx <> wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> There are at least two hardware revisions and some kits available but
    >> no chips available for buying. Could they sink into oblivion or we're
    >> just waiting for next bug-fixed revision of the die?

    > Where are you looking? Here Farnell shows 17 different ordercodes with
    > ADSP-BF53x in stock, ranging from 1 piece to 110.

    Sorry, misread your subject line, Farnell has 53x, but no 51x.

    Also on the analog website, the section "Pricing, Packaging & Availability"
    is completely missing on the BF512 page, there is such a section on the
    BF533 page. But guessing from your post, you already found that out. ;-)

    --
    Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

    HUMAN REPLICAS are inserted into VATS of NUTRITIONAL YEAST ...
    Stef, Sep 25, 2009