Advice: Best -2D- board for SB51?

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Ian McCall, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. Ian McCall

    Ian McCall Guest

    Hello.

    I was planning on putting a Matrox card into an SB51 to improve the
    graphics, but I've read a few posts now detailing trouble with a
    Shuttle/Matrox combination.

    Question is then, what are people using as an alternative? The rules are -
    it must display excellent 2D, it must be quiet (ie. passively cooled for
    preference), and should preferably allow for multi-head use.

    I had a Ti4200 in there - taking it out has made this machine so much more
    workable with. I know I could go around swapping GPU coolers but honestly -
    I'm not that interested in doing it. Minimum amount of fuss please.

    Thanks in advance for any information,
    Ian