    Since I installed DX9 the TV no longer works, is this a known issue and is
    there a workaround?

    IT7Max2V2, P4 2.53, tried different drivers and MMc 7 and 8

    John, Nov 2, 2003

  2. S³awomir ¯aboklicki, Nov 2, 2003

  3. John

    patrickp Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6D-E177-4A0E-91D0-B4310675B02B&displaylang=en

    > Rgrds
    > SZ

    As you''ll probably see from the description, John, this is a known issue,
    but applies specifically to products with PAL and SECAM tuners, and some
    using non-North American NTSC versions, only on W2K, XP and Windows Server
    2003 systems, and occurs when you upgrade to DirectX 9.0b.

    Some people have reported that this fix doesn't appear to work; if your
    system matches the above qualifications but you have no luck with the fix,
    try http://www.mustafa.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fix.zip.

    HTH patrickp

    patrickp, Nov 2, 2003