AIW970pro cat 4.6 wont load remote setup prog

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ron Shaw, Jul 4, 2004.

  1. Ron Shaw

    Ron Shaw Guest

    lost most control of my fingers so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2
    type.

    i just can't get the remore setup software to run under cat 4.6 drivers. i
    get this message in a window

    error number 0x80040702
    description failed to load dll:FindProc

    setup will now terminate

    2nd error is when i record there is no audio..posted that in another
    message.

    damn ati their tech support has never been any help i hate to waste the
    energy writting them.

    --

    Ron Shaw

    Please help. I am deemed a Criminal by my own government
    A Marijuana User in never ending pain, I had polio now MS.
    As an Engineer I designed your cars, computers & software.
    Why lockup the ill? http://home.comcast.net/~rtshaw

    Support Medical Marijuana visit http://www.mpp.org/MI

    Ron Shaw, Jul 4, 2004