    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA

    Geo
    Geo, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Geo

    JAD Guest

    refresh rate set to?

    JAD, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Geo

    Geo Guest

    75

    Geo, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Geo

    JAD Guest

    85 or better on monitors of 3 years or newer.....the name of the monitor appears in display properties?

    JAD, Sep 9, 2003
  5. Geo

    Geo Guest

    Yes it does...drivers are installed...viewsonic 17" flat panel

    Geo, Sep 9, 2003
  6. Geo

    JAD Guest

    Flat panel.... as in TFT LCD or flat screen CRT...refresh will have no effect on LCD's and such

    video acceleration adjustment?\

    What's with the almighty WIN XP lately and all this video and monitor problems?

    Glad I stayed with that god awful ME, that captures and runs video flawlessly, or as flawlessly as home production can be..... ;^)

    JAD, Sep 9, 2003