Allegro Footprints

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by icegray, Dec 21, 2007.

  1. icegray

    icegray Guest

    Hi,
    I have been using Cadence Layout and I want to use Allegro. I'm
    looking for Allegro footprint library.
    If i'm not wrong,
    -every footprint symbol is a dra file,
    -all footprints in C:\Cadence\SPB_16.0\share\pcb\pcb_lib\symbols,
    -There are just almost 400 symbols,
    -there is no 0402 or 0201 pack resistor footprint!
    -all of part have not DFA bound,

    I must draw all of parts that I need? Cadence gives only 400
    footprint
    with Allegro PCB Editor?

    Thanks

    Serdar