    We in the UAW believe that Stockman has falsely represented his company and has dishonored his alliance with the UAW and should be made to forfit any bonus earnings while CEO.

    Remember ..... the JOB you save could be your OWN !!!

    , May 22, 2005

  2. Bob Doran Guest

    Now that's the best example of stupidity I have seen in a while... A UAW
    assertion that someone (else) is a crook. And the funniest part, that
    imbecilic "Remember ..... the JOB you save could be your OWN !!!" comment,
    after UAW policies and practices have effectively eviserated the American
    auto industry. Beautful... Do us all a favor and drink the koolaid....

    Bob Doran, May 24, 2005