AMD Athlon 3400

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Brian, Mar 7, 2007.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I am currentl bidding on this used cpu on ebay. I have a new biostar MB to
    put it in. How is this cpu? Can it be overclocked?

    Thanks,
    Brian in MI

    1. Advertising

  2. Wes Newell

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:49:47 -0500, Brian wrote:

    > I am currentl bidding on this used cpu on ebay. I have a new biostar MB to
    > put it in. How is this cpu? Can it be overclocked?

    Don't know what you are bidding on as AMD never made a cpu with the model
    name of Athlon 3400. The only ones I know of with 3400 in them are the
    Athlon 64 3400+ (several different models), and the Sempron 3400+. Your
    question can not be answered without additional info from you other than
    to say almost all cpu's can be overclocked to some degree.

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    This is what I am bidding on.
    AMD Athlon 64 CPU 3400+Socket 754 heatsink/fan Used