    Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
    be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
    I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

    Joe, Oct 23, 2009

  2. Joe

    TM Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    news:hbqti7$h6i$-september.org...
    > Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
    > be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
    > I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

    From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
    install disk.

    TM, Oct 23, 2009

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    TM wrote:

    > "Joe" <> wrote in message
    >> Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7
    >> will be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but
    >> nothing.
    >> I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

    > From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
    > install disk.

    Thanks, I guess I will find out today when I install it. After system
    backup.

    Joe, Oct 23, 2009
  4. Joe

    TM Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > TM wrote:
    >>

    >> "Joe" <> wrote in message
    >>> Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
    >>> be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
    >>> I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

    >> From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
    >> install disk.

    > Thanks, I guess I will find out today when I install it. After system
    > backup.

    Yep. Me too.

    TM, Oct 23, 2009
  5. Joe

    bardman Guest

    Re: AMD SATA RAID DRIVER chipset hope this helps bardman

    TM wrote:

    > "Joe" <> wrote in message
    >> Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7
    >> will be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but
    >> nothing.
    >> I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

    > From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
    > install disk.

    guys in in some motherboards the driver comes from the chipset
    manufacturer like in my case nvidia they have a new
    Version:

    15.51 WHQL
    Release Date:

    2009.10.06
    Operating System:

    Windows 7
    Language:

    English (U.S.)
    File Size:

    59.3 MB

    Download

    Release Highlights
    Supported products
    Additional information
    Windows 7 32-bit Driver Versions:

    * Ethernet Driver (v73.14) WHQL
    * Network Management Tools (v73.16) "Sedona"
    * SATAIDE Driver (v11.1.0.33) WHQL
    * SATARAID Driver (v11.1.0.33) WHQL
    * RAIDTOOL Application (v11.1.0.30)
    * SMBUS Driver (v4.74) WHQL
    * SMU Driver (v1.71) WHQL
    * Installer (v7.57)
    * Audio Driver (v1.00.00.59)

    Please go to main driver page to find latest NVIDIA nForce drivers for
    your graphics card.
    nForce 7 series:
    780i SLI, 790i SLI, 750i SLI, 790i Ultra SLI

    nForce 6 series:
    650i SLI, 650i Ultra, 680i SLI, 680i LT SLI, 680a SLI

    nForce 5 series:
    550, 560, 570 Ultra AMD, 570 SLI Intel, 590 SLI AMD, 570 SLI AMD, 590 SLI In

    bardman, Nov 10, 2009