Announcement: C/C++ code generator from UML state diagrams (version 2.5)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Peter Mueller, Oct 12, 2011.

  1. Hello list readers,

    SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code
    from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded software
    developers.
    Generated code can run even on the smallest uC.

    The new version 2.5 makes a big step towards model based testing.

    Features:
    - Generates test cases from your state machine model
    - Interactive simulation of your model
    - Support for various UML modelling tools or built-in editor
    - Generates clear production quality code
    - Special features for high availability systems
    - Supports hierarchical designs
    - No run-time environment needed
    - Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-
    based ...)
    - No gap between design and code anymore!

    If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com
    A demo version is also available.

    With best regards,
    Peter Mueller

    info at sinelabore.com
    www.sinelabore.com

    1. Advertising

  2. Anony Mous

    Anony Mous Guest

    Re: Announcement: C/C++ code generator from UML state diagrams (version2.5)

    On 10/12/2011 11:53 AM, Peter Mueller wrote:
    > Hello list readers,
    > SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code
    > from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded software
    > developers. Generated code can run even on the smallest uC.
    > The new version 2.5 makes a big step towards model based testing.
    > Features:
    > - Generates test cases from your state machine model
    > - Interactive simulation of your model
    > - Support for various UML modelling tools or built-in editor
    > - Generates clear production quality code
    > - Special features for high availability systems
    > - Supports hierarchical designs
    > - No run-time environment needed
    > - Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-based ...)
    > - No gap between design and code anymore!
    >
    > If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com
    > A demo version is also available.
    > With best regards,
    > Peter Mueller
    > info at sinelabore.com
    > www.sinelabore.com

    UML statecharts are way cool. Thanks, I'll have to do some playing
    around with the examples. The generated code looks similar to the
    unroll/flat implementation by IBM's Rhapsody code generator. I'm
    curious as to how much control you have as to the order of
    execution,...i.e. which events are addressed first. In the automatic
    light control example, if you wanted to check the AutoMode even
    "MODE_OFF" prior to the substates events could you change that priority?
    Maybe that's defined in the UML standard? Also, I want to check to
    see if there is a way to generated a user defined event.

    Anyone that interested should also take a look at the QP modeler which
    is a similar statechart code generater, but targeted towards the Quantum
    Framework: http://www.state-machine.com/qm/

    1. Advertising

  3. Re: Announcement: C/C++ code generator from UML state diagrams(version 2.5)

    Hello,

    On Oct 13, 7:47 pm, Anony Mous <> wrote:
    > On 10/12/2011 11:53 AM, Peter Mueller wrote:
    >

    > > Hello list readers,
    > > SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code
    > > from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded software
    > > developers.  Generated code can run even on the smallest uC.
    > > The new version 2.5 makes a big step towards model based testing.
    > > Features:
    > > - Generates test cases from your state machine model
    > > - Interactive simulation of your model
    > > - Support for various UML modelling tools or built-in editor
    > > - Generates clear production quality code
    > > - Special features for high availability systems
    > > - Supports hierarchical designs
    > > - No run-time environment needed
    > > - Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-based ...)
    > > - No gap between design and code anymore!

    > > If you want to give it a try please visitwww.sinelabore.com
    > > A demo version is also available.
    > > With best regards,
    > > Peter Mueller
    > > info at sinelabore.com
    > >www.sinelabore.com

    > UML statecharts are way cool. Thanks, I'll have to do some playing
    > around with the examples.  The generated code looks similar to the
    > unroll/flat implementation by IBM's Rhapsody code generator.  I'm
    > curious as to how much control you have as to the order of
    > execution,...i.e. which events are addressed first.  In the automatic
    > light control example, if you wanted to check the AutoMode even
    > "MODE_OFF" prior to the substates events could you change that priority?
    >   Maybe that's defined in the UML standard?  Also, I want to check to
    > see if there is a way to generated a user defined event.

    yes you can influence the code generation quite a lot.
    In the manual you can find a discussion on how to control the order
    of event processing.

    With best regards,
    Peter

    ---