    1. Advertising

  1. Robert E. Watts

    metronid Guest

    metronid, Jan 9, 2008

  2. Robert E. Watts

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, Jan 9, 2008
  3. Robert E. Watts

    metronid Guest

    On Jan 9, 2:07 pm, Ben Myers <>
    wrote:
    > I'm definitely getting a rise out of this thread... Ben Myers
    >

    > On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 07:36:14 -0800 (PST), metronid <> wrote:
    > >On Jan 7, 8:53 am, "Robert E. Watts" <> wrote:
    > >>http://cgi.ebay.com/Packard-Bell-52F53-Riser-Board-Expansion-Card-146...

    > >> bob

    > >Appears  to be for tower system.- Hide quoted text -

    The shame is I had so many PB riser cards.
    The second shame is that I am Ebayer and had no luck selling them,
    Now they are being sold as if they are gold.

    I just had no place for all the parts anymore.
    My wife said my work room looked like a junk shop.

    metronid, Jan 10, 2008
  4. Robert E. Watts

    Ben Myers Guest

    Me, too. I scrapped them all, getting about a buck a pound along with
    motherboards and add-in cards collected up over time... Ben

    Ben Myers, Jan 10, 2008