Any beta bios available for soyo tisu ?

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by JK (at mail dot dk), Feb 9, 2005.

  1. Hi

    I miss a bios capable of using a harddisk of 200 Gbyte size.

    The latest bios seems to aa2 from October 2001.

    http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/se... PIII, PII, Tualatin&col2=9&col3=BIOS Upgrade

    I need a bios supporting 48 bits HDD, just as this list

    http://www.asus.it/support/english/techref/48bithdd/index.aspx

    as you can see that is supported for tusl2-c. This is a very similar
    motherboard.

    Any better beta bios ? You are wellcome to mail it to me. But please
    send some documentation also.

    Or do I have to use a pci controller card ?

    best regards and thanks

    John
    JK (at mail dot dk), Feb 9, 2005

  2. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:12:02 +0100, "JK (at mail dot dk)"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I miss a bios capable of using a harddisk of 200 Gbyte size.
    >
    >The latest bios seems to aa2 from October 2001.
    >
    >http://www.soyo.com.tw/downloads/se... PIII, PII, Tualatin&col2=9&col3=BIOS Upgrade
    >

    >I need a bios supporting 48 bits HDD, just as this list
    >
    >http://www.asus.it/support/english/techref/48bithdd/index.aspx
    >
    >as you can see that is supported for tusl2-c. This is a very similar
    >motherboard.
    >
    >Any better beta bios ? You are wellcome to mail it to me. But please
    >send some documentation also.
    >
    >Or do I have to use a pci controller card ?

    Well, the motherboard had a stability problem due to burned agp port.
    So it was dismounted. No problem then with big harddisk.

    /John
    JK (at mail dot dk), Feb 17, 2005