    coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in the works
    that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any info on this?

    Thanks

    boe, Feb 21, 2008

  2. boe

    boe Guest

    I just read about the G100.

    boe, Feb 21, 2008

  3. boe

    deimos Guest

    boe wrote:
    > I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU 9800
    > coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in the works
    > that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any info on this?
    >
    > Thanks

    Flagship? Please, nobody talks like that.

    deimos, Feb 22, 2008
  4. boe

    Mr.E Solved! Guest

    deimos wrote:
    > boe wrote:
    >> I realize nVidia has a new mid line card coming out and a new dual GPU
    >> 9800 coming out or recently released but doe they have a new GPU in
    >> the works that will be a flagship GPU - if so can you please give any
    >> info on this?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Flagship? Please, nobody talks like that.

    I lol'ed. Maybe he's in the nVidia Navy?

    Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GT Approaching:

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/...gle_Chip_High_Performance_Graphics_Cards.html

    Mr.E Solved!, Feb 22, 2008
  5. boe

    boe Guest

    Thanks

    boe, Feb 22, 2008
  6. boe

    MartinK Guest

    "Mr.E Solved!" ...

    > I lol'ed. Maybe he's in the nVidia Navy?
    >
    > Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GT Approaching:

    LOL!!!

    Marin..

    MartinK, Feb 23, 2008