    glossy or matte/grainy.

    I'm ok tolderating dimmer displays and more reflection. I just can't work
    with grainy screens !

    RK, Nov 15, 2009

  2. RK

    RK Guest

    I found the answer today at Microsoft PDC. Acer Aspire 1420P - a beautiful
    11.6" inch tablet with multi touch support which has a normal (glossy)
    screen. Just what I was looking for. With it's quoted MSRP, this device has
    the potential of making tablet's mainstream.

    RK, Nov 19, 2009

  3. RK

    Alex VN Guest

    I,
    just got the Toshiba Portlégé M750 and . . .
    very happy
    :)
    Alex

    discussion : ...

    Alex VN, Nov 19, 2009
  4. RK

    Mike J Guest

    I have a new Lenovo X200 Tablet with the "Outdoor" display. The display is
    probably the best I've ever seen on a laptop and has *very* little
    grainyness. It has a coating like a high-end camera lense that seems very
    hard and has very little glare/reflectivity.

    It's a little on the pricey side, but for me, the combination of the
    display, world-class keyboard, and magnesium frame makes it worth every penny.

    Mike J, Nov 26, 2009
  5. "RK" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone confirm if a glossy (non grainy screen) is available for any of
    > the Windows 7 touchscreen tablets (Dell Latitude XT2, Fujitsu Lifebook
    > 4310/4410,Fujitsu Lifebook 5010,Lenovo X200) ? I was able to see the HP
    > Touchsmart TX2 at Fry's and found the screen to be very grainy. Fujitsu
    > 4310/4410 had a better screen but still matte. For Lenovo X200 a reviewer
    > mentioned the touchscreen version was dimmer but he didn't say if it was
    > glossy or matte/grainy.
    >
    > I'm ok tolderating dimmer displays and more reflection. I just can't work
    > with grainy screens !

    My HP Pavilion TX 2000 is a glossy screen ..

    diane whatever, Jan 18, 2010
  6. diane whatever wrote:
    > "RK" wrote:

    >> Can anyone confirm if a glossy (non grainy screen) is available for
    >> any of the Windows 7 touchscreen tablets (Dell Latitude XT2, Fujitsu
    >> Lifebook 4310/4410,Fujitsu Lifebook 5010,Lenovo X200) ? I was able
    >> to see the HP Touchsmart TX2 at Fry's and found the screen to be
    >> very grainy. Fujitsu 4310/4410 had a better screen but still matte.
    >> For Lenovo X200 a reviewer mentioned the touchscreen version was
    >> dimmer but he didn't say if it was glossy or matte/grainy.
    >>
    >> I'm ok tolderating dimmer displays and more reflection. I just can't
    >> work with grainy screens !

    > My HP Pavilion TX 2000 is a glossy screen ..

    Motion has models with the option of a sensor for adjusting the
    brightness to the environment.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Jan 18, 2010