Any word on any more price cuts?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Clark, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. Clark

    Clark Guest

    The last processor price cut did not seem to have much effect on the
    E6700. Is anything coming in the next few months?

    Thanks,
    Clark

    1. Advertising

  2. Clark wrote:
    > The last processor price cut did not seem to have much effect on the
    > E6700. Is anything coming in the next few months?

    45nm CPUs should ship in November, that should bring down the price on
    all 65nm chips some, since the early reports have the new stuff faster
    and lower power (no surprise).

    --
    Bill Davidsen
    He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting

    1. Advertising

  3. Clark

    Clark Guest

    Bill Davidsen wrote:
    > Clark wrote:
    >> The last processor price cut did not seem to have much effect on the
    >> E6700. Is anything coming in the next few months?
    >>

    > 45nm CPUs should ship in November, that should bring down the price on
    > all 65nm chips some, since the early reports have the new stuff faster
    > and lower power (no surprise).

    They did drop about $2 on Newegg. I will wait and see what happens in
    November.

    Thanks,
    Clark