    Any comments would be appreciated.

    thepitbullofprogramming
    , Nov 7, 2006

  2. Mike Pelley Guest

    wrote:
    > Anybody running linux on ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP? I'm thinking about
    > buying this board and want to know if there are any linux related
    > problems. I remember seeing a review while back where guy said
    > you could not use IDE drives and WiFi chip was not supported?
    > Any comments would be appreciated.
    >
    > thepitbullofprogramming

    I'm trying to install Fedora Core 6 on my P5W and can't get GRUB to see
    my RAID array. Installs fine but on first boot - no disks...
    Mike Pelley, Nov 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Mike Pelley wrote:

    > I'm trying to install Fedora Core 6 on my P5W and can't get GRUB to see
    > my RAID array. Installs fine but on first boot - no disks...

    For my setup I want to use two IDE drives but no RAID.

    I think the complaint I saw in earlier thread said this board only has
    one IDE cable port so the drives would have to share cable that CD/DVD
    drive
    would use which would slow them down. I think that was the complaint.

    thepitbullofprogramming
    , Nov 7, 2006