    tia
    --
    Kris
    Kris, Mar 6, 2009

  2. Kris

    andy Guest

    On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:06:39 -0500, Kris <> wrote:

    >anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo? I get
    >"The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the
    >software")

    Make sure raid mode is enabled in the bios.

    andy, Mar 7, 2009

  3. Kris

    Kris Guest

    On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 14:01:20 -0800, andy wrote:

    > On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:06:39 -0500, Kris <> wrote:
    >
    >>anyone get Intel Matrix drivers to work on Gigabyte Ich10R mobo? I get
    >>"The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the
    >>software")

    > Make sure raid mode is enabled in the bios.
    >

    >>tia

    Yep, thanks! Actually, AHCI will do.
    I was using IDE ("disabled") - my bad - sorry.
    When I changed it to AHCI, Gigabyte "SATA/RAID drivers" (which is MSM or
    Intel Matrix, installed fine - by the way, if you're instaling to Win7
    7000, install with "Vista Compatability". That is, click on the first exe,
    which expands to a folder with an exe and a folder - mark that exe to Vista
    Compat.
    Thanks!
    --
    Kris