Anyone have a link to where I can buy semiconductors?

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Ultra, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Ultra

    Ultra Guest

    Looking for replies with links, not search engines results, anyone can
    do that easy enough.

    Links someone uses themselves and trusts or links they know of and
    might not have used.

    Thanks in advance

    1. Advertising

  2. Ben Pope

    Ben Pope Guest

    Ultra wrote:
    > Looking for replies with links, not search engines results, anyone can
    > do that easy enough.
    >
    > Links someone uses themselves and trusts or links they know of and
    > might not have used.

    I've used RS ( www.rswww.com ) and Farnell ( www.farnell.co.uk )

    Thats in the UK, but I think Farnell are international.

    Ben
    --
    I'm not just a number. To many, I;m known as a String...

    1. Advertising

  3. Homie

    Homie Guest

  4. GH

    GH Guest

    Yay Homie!
    If anyone knows where to get parts he does!
    GH