    I have been tring here and about the best I can do is 5800Mhz.
    Has anyone done better? If so how you do it.
    Richard

    None, Feb 23, 2007

  2. None

    Augustus Guest

    "None" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have been tring here and about the best I can do is 5800Mhz.
    > Has anyone done better? If so how you do it.
    > Richard

    I wouldn't complain about a 3200Mhz overclock :).

    Do you mean 2800Mhz?

    Augustus, Feb 23, 2007

  3. None

    Paul Guest

    None wrote:
    > I have been tring here and about the best I can do is 5800Mhz.
    > Has anyone done better? If so how you do it.
    > Richard

    Someone overclocked an FX-62 to 3.6GHz, at only -30C. So
    that is an AM2 processor.

    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100443

    And the "World Record" thread on that site is here:

    "The World Record Database"
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59753

    There is a difference between "GHz" and "P.R. Rating".
    3.6GHz would be a P.R. of about 7200+ or so.

    Paul

    Paul, Feb 23, 2007
  4. None

    None Guest

    No it's a AMD Althlon 64x2 5200+
    I have it running at 5800Mhz ..Well really the clock is at 2900Mhz
    times 2. Tis fast, well over 15,000MIPS Dhrystone and over 4000MFLOPS
    Whtstones

    None, Feb 23, 2007