    Haven't seen any posts here since 4/10/2012. The last one was "Precision
    Mobile Coupons???".

    Coming through google groups shows same (in)activity.
    Boris, Apr 23, 2012

  2. Boris

    Bob_Villa Guest

    On Apr 22, 8:07 pm, Boris <> wrote:
    > Haven't seen any posts here since 4/10/2012.  The last one was "Precision
    > Mobile Coupons???".
    >
    > Coming through google groups shows same (in)activity.

    Dells are all working fine! B^)
    Bob_Villa, Apr 23, 2012

  3. Boris

    Boris Guest

    Bob_Villa <> wrote in news:47a2f272-d51f-4ab6-a83e-
    :

    > On Apr 22, 8:07 pm, Boris <> wrote:
    >> Haven't seen any posts here since 4/10/2012.  The last one was "Precisi

    > on
    >> Mobile Coupons???".
    >>
    >> Coming through google groups shows same (in)activity.

    > Dells are all working fine! B^)

    That never crossed my mind. <g>

    Just that reading this ng is a pasttime of mine. Sad, I know.

    I was afraid that tax time had something to do with it.
    Boris, Apr 23, 2012
  4. Boris

    Bob_Villa Guest

    On Apr 22, 9:51 pm, Boris <> wrote:

    > That never crossed my mind.  <g>
    >
    > Just that reading this ng is a pasttime of mine.  Sad, I know.
    >
    > I was afraid that tax time had something to do with it.

    Still one of my favorite places too! (I live a simple life)
    Bob_Villa, Apr 23, 2012
  5. Boris

    RnR Guest

    On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 02:51:13 +0000 (UTC), Boris
    <> wrote:

    >Bob_Villa <> wrote in news:47a2f272-d51f-4ab6-a83e-
    >:
    >
    >> On Apr 22, 8:07 pm, Boris <> wrote:
    >>> Haven't seen any posts here since 4/10/2012.  The last one was "Precisi

    >> on
    >>> Mobile Coupons???".
    >>>
    >>> Coming through google groups shows same (in)activity.

    >> Dells are all working fine! B^)

    >That never crossed my mind. <g>
    >
    >Just that reading this ng is a pasttime of mine. Sad, I know.
    >
    >I was afraid that tax time had something to do with it.

    Probably some but I was looking at the stats for the last several
    years and thinking beyond taxes, the less activity might have to do
    with less reliance on Dells and more on tablets and smartphones???
    Just guessing of course.
    RnR, Apr 23, 2012
  6. Boris

    Von Fourche Guest

    "Boris" <> wrote in message
    > Haven't seen any posts here since 4/10/2012. The last one was "Precision
    > Mobile Coupons???".
    >
    > Coming through google groups shows same (in)activity.

    All the posters here are hanging out on my message boards, talking about
    national parks and going to Vegas, all
    on my online message boards. :) In my dreams that is.
    Von Fourche, Apr 29, 2012
  7. On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:22:24 -0500, "RnR" <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 02:51:13 +0000 (UTC), Boris
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Bob_Villa <> wrote in news:47a2f272-d51f-4ab6-a83e-
    >>:

    >>> on

    >>> Dells are all working fine! B^)

    >>That never crossed my mind. <g>
    >>
    >>Just that reading this ng is a pasttime of mine. Sad, I know.
    >>
    >>I was afraid that tax time had something to do with it.

    >Probably some but I was looking at the stats for the last several
    >years and thinking beyond taxes, the less activity might have to do
    >with less reliance on Dells and more on tablets and smartphones???
    >Just guessing of course.

    More likely the impending death of Usenet in favor of web forums and
    the like...

    Andrew.
    Andrew Hodgson, May 4, 2012