Anyone upgrade a T21 to a 1.0GHz cpu?

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by drgrafix@hotpotato.com, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Guest

    We've discussed it in the past, and Mike up in Canada said it was a
    10-20 minute switch if I recall correctly. I have a 2647-9AU Thinkpad
    and I've got my max of 512 megs of memory, and have the fast 40 gig
    drive. It's still under warranty, so I suspect the bios would handle
    the switch if I can find a cheap cpu <grin>.

    But I am curious to hear if anyone has done the switch.

    Mike