  1. litefrozen

    litefrozen Guest

    Am waiting for my free upgrade disk for vista. Wondered if anyone has done a upgrade any info,tips etc.

    litefrozen, May 4, 2007

  2. I have.you'll get a Acer vista driver cd with your Vista upgrade cd.just
    got mine today,I am in the USA.

    Christopher Syn, May 5, 2007

  3. litefrozen

    litefrozen Guest

    In article <irR_h.1137$>, Christopher Syn <> wrote:

    > I have.you'll get a Acer vista driver cd with your Vista upgrade cd.just
    > got mine today,I am in the USA.
    >
    > "litefrozen" <> wrote in message
    > > Am waiting for my free upgrade disk for vista. Wondered if anyone has done
    > > a upgrade any info,tips etc.

    I just got a email saying my disk is on the way. I'm in the USA too. Didnt know if it came with a driver update
    or not. Howed the upgrade go?

    litefrozen, May 5, 2007
  4. Acer wants you to run there cd first, then the vista upgrade cd. dont.
    run the vista cd first,then use the explore cd feature on the acer cd to get
    a few drivers.Vista wil have most of the drivers.the webcam model uses the
    bison drivers.

    Christopher Syn, May 5, 2007