AOpen mx46

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Donut136, Sep 14, 2009.

  1. Donut136

    Donut136

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    ok heres the skinny, my bloody sister cant be trusted with her own computer and this time shes done a doosey of a f#ckup this time

    she decided that she wanted to upgrade her motherboard and well she aint smartest tool in the shed, she actually downgraded it, and well this has caused a serious problem, now im trying to repair it, but the mobo isnt detecting the keyboard and it wont move from the first boot page

    if i can atleast get the keyboard workin again i could be able to access setup and install the new mobo drivers

    so yeah can someone please help me out on this one